As the advocacy organization representing the sporting knife and tool industry and all knife owners, AKTI works to educate, promote and inform about knives as valuable, essential tools in our everyday lives.
Which Membership Works Best For You?
Do you have a knife business such as custom knifemaking, retail store, online business or manufacturing?
(Membership is listed in your company name)
Are you an individual knife owner?
(Membership is listed in your personal name)
There are many reasons to be an AKTI member. Here are a few of them:
- AKTI is the unified voice for the knife community. Our membership is made up of every segment of the industry from end user, individual craftsman, small retail store to online businesses, large retailers, supplies vendors, to importers and well-known, large manufacturers. We work to behalf of every member to strengthen our industry and community.
- Every day we work to ensure your ability to make, sell, own and carry the knife of your choice. We oppose restrictive laws and regulations and encourage reasonable and responsible knife laws and enforcement.
- AKTI provides valuable and reliable information about knife laws essential to your business and crucial to keep knife users law-abiding citizens.
- Your membership supports programs that promote the safe use of knives and encourages the next generation of knife owners.
- AKTI provides timely, accurate industry and legislative updates. We are quick to alert you of threats to our industry or your rights as a knife owner.
- AKTI members receive benefits and discounts based on their membership level.
Everyone who uses knives, sells knives, buys knives, collects knives, or makes knives should be an AKTI member. It will take all of us to Keep Knives in American Lives.
Join or renew your Industry Membership or Personal Membership online (with credit card or Paypal) or download a form to mail or fax.