Be Safe. Not Sorry
Do NOT buy counterfeit knives!
Counterfeit Knives Do Damage
- Interior quality means poor performance
- Defective knives may not hold the sharpening edge
- May cause injuries
- Will not have a valid warranty
- No way to get resolution to claims or for problems
- Hurt the reputation of legitimate brands
- Take income away from U.S. businesses
- Counterfeiters have been known to support terrorist activities
- Buy your knife from a reputable source
- Compare prices
- Get a satisfaction guaranteed return policy
- Research the brand – know the product, the packaging and the warranty policy
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is not worth the price!
The only way to ensure that you are buying an authentic product is to purchase it directly from the company or through an authorized reseller. The fact that a product is being sold on eBay or other online sites is in no way a guarantee that it is a genuine, authorized product.