For knife owners, collectors and clubs, AKTI is the credible source of valuable information to carry and use your knives and edged tools with confidence. We work to remove or clarify laws to allow you to confidently use and enjoy the knives and edged tools you choose for the task at hand.
Memberships are listed in the individual’s name. Have a business in the knife industry? See our Industry Membership Options
Individuals who join or renew between January 1 and December 31, will be entered in the drawing for a knife. Drawing is held each year at the SHOT Show.
- Receive an AKTI decal, membership card, and AKTI logo item
- Copies of AKTI publications: Knife Measuring Protocol, Approved Legal Definitions, and My First Knife
- AKTI monthly e-mail news
- Individualized log-in to AKTI members’ only section of the website
- Access to reliable, legally accurate knife law information
- Eligible for annual membership knife drawing
- Distinguished Ambassadors receive recognition certificates suitable for framing.
- Life Ambassadors receive a wooden recognition plaque.